Tuesday, March 2, 2010

BU4061: Brief Notes

BU4061: Research Paradigms in Business


Attended my first lecture of this subject today and must say, very confusing, and yet at the same time, makes sense (strangely enough) and is rather interesting.

I'm not going to write up too much tonight as I don't have enough time to get everything up, but just some terminology that was thrown around for the subject:
  • Gatekeepers
  • Paradigm
  • Ontology
  • Realists - Naive VS Critical
  • Epistemology
  • Positivist
  • Post Positivist
  • Interpretative
There were a few more, but I have to go through my livescribe notes to get all the details. Most amount of notes I've taken in a 50 minute class though. Was a bit put out that I had to leave early as I really did find it all very interesting.

Hopefully tomorrow I can get out an entry and explain/summarise notes from the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment