I've decided to format it as per the IT Honours Guide guidelines as it makes more sense to me in terms of data flow and I'll email a copy to Philip to check to see if he is happy to keep it the same or if he wants it to stay strictly with the Business format.
Coming up with all the information in a cohesive manner is.. well, I wouldn't say 'difficult', but not something you can exactly whip up very quickly. I keep going back over things and changing them simply because I'm not satisfied with the level of work/information in there.
The title though... I keep changing the title. Currently I have "Examination of Computer Visualisation Techniques in Tourism and Development Scenarios" but earlier I had "3D Modelling of the Paluma Range for Tourism and Development"... I like the second one more, but I have to run it by my supervisor first. Titles always get me though. Even when writing stories, I take ages when picking titles.
I seriously have to find out what is happening with BU4061 with regards to assessment and Brisbane. I did mention to Philip that I'd be in Brisbane in April, and I've emailed him today about it but still haven't heard back from him. Just a bit worried about the assessment which is due anyway.
Waiting on Bruce to get back to me about Thursday for the presentations as well, so as of yet, I have no idea if I'm presenting or not... Or even where.
I think I may try and get an early night now... Have had a headache all day and either there's something wrong with my screen or I'm seeing double with the text... Doubt it's the screen.
Will have to finish off the proposal tomorrow. *was hoping to get it done today*
No comments:
Post a Comment